Keep Fleas & Ticks Away From Your Boise Home
Fleas and ticks are parasitic pests that survive off the blood of warm-blooded animals, making your pets a favorite target. Not only are fleas and ticks annoying thanks to the itchy bites they leave behind, but they also transmit diseases such as bubonic plague, murine typhus, and other diseases.
Our techs know that's unacceptable, which is why we provide effective eco-friendly pest solutions in Boise that eliminate your flea problems while keeping your pets and family safe.
Our Flea & Tick Control Process
Once an infestation occurs, the only viable solution is professional assistance, which is where our techs come into play. We work quickly to eliminate your flea or tick problem safely and effectively.
Upon arrival, we perform an inspection to identify the extent of your infestation and determine the best treatment method. While we adjust our treatment to each situation, our standard approach includes the following:
- Spray treatment: We use IGR on the interior of your home and perform a baseboard treatment during this step.
- Checklist: Since every situation is unique, we've created a checklist to follow to avoid missing a single flea or tick during our treatment.
- Pet areas: We treat your pet areas on an as-needed basis so you and your pet can relax, knowing fleas and ticks won't bother you again.
Besides treating today's flea and tick problem, we also take the steps necessary to ensure fleas, ticks, and other pests don't make a return appearance, leaving you and your family protected.
Stay Safe With These Helpful Flea & Tick Prevention Tips
Ultimately, fleas and ticks are easier to prevent than to control and eliminate. With that in mind, we've compiled some helpful tips for you to consider, such as:
- Keep your pet's flea treatments up-to-date.
- Brush or comb your pets often (early detection).
- Vacuum the home regularly.
- Keep the yard maintained.
- Focus on rodent prevention.
- Wear long clothing while outside in tall grass.
- Inspect yourself and your children for ticks before entering your home.
Say goodbye to your flea and tick problems forever by teaming up with Affinity Pest Control. Reach out to us today to request a free quote and become pest-free in no time! Learn more about our Boise, ID home pest control and commercial pest control service options.