The Key To Effective Cockroach Control For Boise Homes
January 04, 2022
Boise is a hotspot for pests of all kinds, including the often feared and extremely undesirable cockroaches. Once these nasty pests have invaded your domicile, they can be challenging to eliminate. The safest and most effective approach would be to contact the professionals at Affinity Pest Control and get started on effective cockroach control services.
The Variety Of Cockroaches That Invade Boise Homes
Three notable species cause problems for local homeowners: American cockroaches, German cockroaches, and Oriental cockroaches. These insects have a wide variety of physical features, although their core physiologies remain the same:
- Six legs
- Two antennae
- Hard carapaces
- A set of wings
- Between 1 to 2 inches in size
Although these small insects may not appear to pack much punch, the cockroach’s threatening behaviors can be easily seen in contamination activity.
All The Health Problems Roaches In Your Home Are Capable Of Creating
Cockroaches are considered some of the most dangerous animals in America, and for a good reason. Not only are these insects fully capable of spreading life-threatening diseases to humans and their pets, but their ability to contaminate food and water sources makes them an even more perilous enemy.
Roaches have been known to cause serious diseases such as:
If you believe that a cockroach species have taken up residence around your home, it would be wise to get in touch with the professionals at Affinity Pest Control for effective pest control in Boise.
Five Organic Cockroach Control Tips For Your Home
If cockroaches have not yet appeared around your home, or if you’re interested in creating a foolproof barrier that will last for many weeks, consider using one of the following five tips:
- Throw away the garbage as soon as it is made. Clean up your home as quickly as possible, and remove filled trash bags once a week. If possible, clean and dry dirty dishes immediately after use.
- Cockroaches are highly attracted to humid or moist areas. Eliminate patches of standing water both inside and outside the home. Repair any clogged drains or leaky pipes that appear to be an issue, or contact a professional handyperson for help.
- Store all food items in sealed containers, and eliminate rotted or overripe fruit as often as possible.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum your floors consistently, often enough to eliminate unnecessary crumbs or food bits from the floor.
- Get regular cockroach management from a professional team, including the professionals at Affinity Pest Control.
Don’t leave your home open to cockroach attacks this year. Instead, rely on the trained technicians at Affinity Pest Control for help.
Why Pest Control Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Roaches
Although do-it-yourself (DIY) efforts and organic cockroach controls have their place, neither of these options truly surpass professional cockroach management. Cost-effective, fast, and comprehensive, professional cockroach control is the best way to remove roaches from your property altogether.
When the time comes to quickly and safely eliminate roaches from your Boise Home, look no further than the professional team behind Affinity Pest Control. We have years of experience in the roach management industry, using some of the best solutions for every one of our clients. Trust that Affinity Pest Control has your needs in mind, from large infestations to minor incursions.
Learn more about all the ways we can help your home or business by getting in touch with an account executive now. Ready for your free quote? Call our office today to start a professional cockroach control plan near you.